Wednesday, July 15, 2009

trusting in him...

i've been chewing on a particular verse, and its been amazingly-great! jesus!

...so here it is...

trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in ALL your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.
proverbs 3:5-6

so God has completely wrecked my understanding of ALL...you see this small word holds such measure, such weight, such responsiblity...and im just gonna say it my ALL is hard...I have so many questions, so many thoughts, so many insecurities, so many doubts, so many things keeping me from really, fully, wholehearterly surrendering the ALL and saying God i trust that you are going to make my path straight. God i trust that you know what is best, and i don't have to fully understand that to move, to wait, to trust, to be who you have called me to be.

so yea, God i thank you for that revelation; that i can breathe with a freedom in knowing as im leaning on you; you are allowing my path to align to what you call straight.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Amazing post, Isa! Made me cry because this is EXACTLY where I am! Love the new look of your blog, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

It's really weird/awesome how God really does make things work out once we just throw our lives into His hands. I'd be lying, though, if I said that it comes easy.

THE(lovely)RESA said...

i hate trust. but Jesus healed my body. completely. so i'll trust him.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I'm trying to get on that road to your end result. It's so hard, and I struggle not knowing what's to come. I trust. But I can't say im 100% in there. But I am sincerely glad that you have reached that place.